- Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
- DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Modification
- Troubleshooting Guide for Phosphorylation
- Troubleshooting Tips for Ligation Reactions
- Tips for Maximizing Ligation Efficiencies
This product is covered by one or more patents, trademarks and/or copyrights owned or controlled by New England Biolabs, Inc (NEB).
While NEB develops and validates its products for various applications, the use of this product may require the buyer to obtain additional third party intellectual property rights for certain applications.
For more information about commercial rights, please contact NEB's Global Business Development team at [email protected].
This product is intended for research purposes only. This product is not intended to be used for therapeutic or diagnostic purposes in humans or animals.
Phosphorylation is the process by which phosphate groups are added to a molecule by a kinase. The phosphorylation status of a fragment of DNA can influence its ability to proceed in reactions. Learn more about phosphorylation and kinases.