FAQs for Phosphorylation (Kinase)
Protocols for Phosphorylation (Kinase)
Molecular Cloning Technical Guide
Download the latest Molecular Cloning Technical Guide for help with product selection, protocols, tips for optimization and trouble-shooting.
Reagents & Tools for Molecular Cloning brochure
Learn about recommended products for cloning in our Reagents and Tools for Molecular Cloning Brochure.
- DNA Ligase Selection Chart
- Troubleshooting Guide for End Modification
- Troubleshooting Guide for Phosphorylation
- Troubleshooting Tips for Ligation Reactions
- Tips for Maximizing Ligation Efficiencies
Other Tools & Resources
Phosphorylation is the process by which phosphate groups are added to a molecule by a kinase. The phosphorylation status of a fragment of DNA can influence its ability to proceed in reactions. Learn more about phosphorylation and kinases.